Visual Merchandising Assistant - International
- London, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join our European team.
You will be an ambassador of the brand and ensure the consistency, quality and sophistication of the visual merchandising implementation in all areas. You will support the business strategy and contribute to enhancing the client experience in store.
You will work closely with the Director, International VM on the implementation and execution of window concepts, in-store presentation, showroom set up, brand events and pop-ups. Partnering with the Director, International VM to ensure that all EU DVF stores and partners have all the necessary tools and guidance to maintain company Visual Merchandising Standards.
- Regular store visits to implement visual merchandising standards
- Correspondence with all stores to ensure visual merchandising is implemented to brand standard, fulfilling all requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in the training of stores around Visual Merchandising guidelines and standards to continuously elevate the consumer experience.
- Assist in the process of all Visual Merchandising projects.
- Maintain and update Visual Merchandising guides, check lists, floor plans and schematics as needed.
- Travel to stores as needed as a backup to the Director, with occasional travel to Paris
- Management of visual collateral
- Oversee VM DVF intranet site – communications and guidelines
- Prepare all assets needed to develop the creative of international showrooms
- Work with suppliers to ensure that all artwork and production deadlines are met
- Setup up of EU showrooms, (London, Paris, Milan) coordinating furniture, production and sample layout
- Creation of scale window mock-ups for directly operated stores based on global corporate directive
- Liaising with franchise partners on implementation of monthly global corporate window directives
- All ad hoc artwork creation and special projects
- Set-up of all showroom artwork
- In-store graphics
- Preparing real-time monthly directives
- Photo retouching
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in visual merchandising (fashion and luxury preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Clear understanding of visual merchandising
- Strong aesthetic sense with good technical VM skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Team Player
- Ability to multi task
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office essential
- Knowledge of CAD is a plus but not required.
- Ability to adapt his/her schedule as needed. Including nights and weekends.
- Degree level qualification in fashion or creative preferred
- Must be able to travel as needed. Up to 25% of time.