Selling Supervisor (Fluent Portuguese or Spanish): Aventura
- Aventura, Florida
A Selling Supervisor is responsible to ensure that all personal sales goals established are met and exceeded ensuring an elevated client experience. They must display strong clientele skills and the ability to build relationships to secure future business. They are responsible to open and close the store in absence of a manager. The Selling Supervisor reports to the Assistant Store Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive sales by ensuring to meet one on one customer service expectations consistently elevating the client experience.
- Drive client relationships through management of personal client book.
- Secure appointments and display strong outreach skills.
- Motivate and coach stylists in selling ceremony and client outreach.
- Plan and execute in-store events to drive sales.
- Good sense of fashion and product knowledge, ability to style clients.
- Ensure visual directives and standards are maintained.
- Open and close the store in absence of a manager..
- Execute all floor control guidelines and enforce all policies and procedure in the absence of a manager
- Works well in a team
- Leads by example
- Strong sense of urgency
- Good judgment skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be fluent in Portuguese or Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- At least one year of experience in the service industry with a proven track record of driving sales and excellence in customer service.
- Good sense of fashion knowledge and styling ability
- Social media savvy
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs.