- New York, New York
- Technical Design
Responsible for technical design information through live fittings communication technical details and POM (point of measurements) to fit correct and approve styles.
- Work closely designers to create detailed development tech packs to pass to overseas factories
- Coordinate fitting on live model, review with design and head of TD to analyze fit and relay fit comments to factories
- Review specs and measurements of proto, FITs, PP, TOP, and size runs against specifications for fit and construction
- Partner with production and PD to ensure accuracy on TP
- Daily communication via email with factories regarding specs, fits, and constructions. Ensure that products are developed to our standards
- Review/ correct patterns provided by factories if needed
Required and Preferred Qualifications
Candidate should have 5-7 years industry experience with knowledge of composing fit comments.
Must have knowledge of patternmaking, fit, construction, specs and grading.
Must be well organized and have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.