Store Manager: Honolulu
- Honolulu, Hawaii
A Store Manager is to ensure that all sales and profit goals established are met and exceeded by hiring, training, and managing the performance of a retail store staff to company standards in regards to service, merchandising, and operations. They are to create a team that can bring an elevated client experience at all times.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full accountability of driving sales ensuring the team executes one on one customer service expectations consistently and sales plans are met
- Improves profitability of store by controlling all controllable expenses and minimizing inventory shrinkage
- Hire, Train, Motivate and Retain top talent to secure strong succession on all levels
- Set annual goals for all direct reports and develop through coaching, feedback, follow up, action planning and if required, formal performance counseling
- Drives client relationships through management of client books, appointment setting and strong outreach skills
- Plans and executes in-store events to drive sales
- Ensures visual directives and standards are maintained
- Meet all Corporate and Regional deadlines
- Ownership and accountability practices
- Innovative and ability to collaborate with teams
- Strategic planning
- Ability to lead by example
- Strong communication skills across all levels and departments
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent,.
- At least three years of supervisory experience in the apparel industry with a proven track record of driving sales and excellence in customer service.
- Full understanding of store operations and prior experience managing a retail location and a sales team.
- Experience with hiring, training and performance management.
- Computer skills to include a retail point-of-sale software system and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs.