Global Logistics Coordinator - Full Time
- New York, New York
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations.
- Checking allocation reports in order to drop PT and authorize the warehouse for the shipments.
- Plan and track the shipment to final destination according to customer requirements and make sure that the Advanced Shipment Notice has been sent to the EDI customers.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Managing inventory and coordinate with Sales Department to prioritize the PT to the warehouse. Allocate stock on reorders and swaps and sent them for processing to the warehouse.
- Authorize the inventory and ASN confirmations during the inbound shipments and reconcile with the Production Team the warehouse and the factory.
- Booking and checking if there’s any discrepancies when shipping. Liaising with suppliers, customers, ports, storage and transportation partners to ensure smooth operations at all levels.
- Liaising with the warehouse regarding returns processing.
- Investigating and fixing any issues that may arise.
- Coordinating with the Production Team and the freight forwarders for the inbound shipments, and make sure that all the paperwork have been provided in time to the warehouse and customs.
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in logistics or operations administration environments is essential.
- Must have good administrative and organizational skills to manage workload and paperwork in an effective and controlled manner at all the times.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- High level of computer literacy, and solid experience of using ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment.